Discourse: Tobacco tax increase a ‘win-win’ for govt revenue, public health
PREMIUM The national health insurance program (JKN), administered by the Health Care and Social Security Agency (BPJS Kesehatan), has, since its launch in 2014, suffered from deficits, which, in 2016 alone, totaled Rp 9.7 trillion (US$729 million). Ideas to rejuvenate the scheme have come from many quarters, including the World Health Organization’s tobacco control economics coordinator Jeremias Paul, w...
- Tonnes of garbage cleaned up from Galapagos coast
- Turkish-led forces in control of Syria's Afrin city
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe
- Indian airports stretched as passengers reach new heights
- Facebook suspends Trump election data firm for policy breach
- Putin on track for commanding win as Russians head to polls
- Fake Prince Albert 'cons Monte Carlo high-flyers'
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final