Island focus: Measles kills 40 infants in Deiyai
The Jakarta Post
An emergency situation has been declared in Deiyai regency, in Papua, where a measles outbreak is believed to have caused the deaths of 40 infants in the past three months, said Papua Health Agency secretary Silwanus Sumule.
A team from the Papua Health Agency, with the help of a team from Paniai, a regency neighboring Deiyai, has inspected the four villages in West Tigi district, Deiyai, w...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 billion of Snap’s market value