Island focus: Measles kills 40 infants in Deiyai
The Jakarta Post
An emergency situation has been declared in Deiyai regency, in Papua, where a measles outbreak is believed to have caused the deaths of 40 infants in the past three months, said Papua Health Agency secretary Silwanus Sumule.
A team from the Papua Health Agency, with the help of a team from Paniai, a regency neighboring Deiyai, has inspected the four villages in West Tigi district, Deiyai, w...
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB
- Setya sends letter to House, asks not to remove him as speaker
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Court finds Czech 'femme fatale' guilty in spy scandal
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- First exhibition for Indonesian comics history held in Brussels
- ‘Rurouni Kenshin’ creator arrested for possession of child pornography
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook