Island focus: Measles kills 40 infants in Deiyai
The Jakarta Post
An emergency situation has been declared in Deiyai regency, in Papua, where a measles outbreak is believed to have caused the deaths of 40 infants in the past three months, said Papua Health Agency secretary Silwanus Sumule.
A team from the Papua Health Agency, with the help of a team from Paniai, a regency neighboring Deiyai, has inspected the four villages in West Tigi district, Deiyai, w...
- High alert: Mt. Agung eruption imminent
- Dust off your shoulder pads -- 'Dynasty' is back
- No prediction when Mt. Agung will erupt: BNPB
- Mitra Keluarga Hospital punished for neglecting patient
- Jokowi to hand over Rp 7.1b to Mount Agung evacuees
- Private lenders partake in Greater Jakarta LRT project
- Jokowi to visit Mount Agung evacuees in Klungkung
- BPJS expected to suffer Rp 9t deficit this year: Official
- Fight Kim Jong-un instead of Duterte? Trudeau did not say that
- Report reveals 38 deaths linked to lack of healthcare services in Yahukimo