Govt assesses compliance with AEOI rules
Grace D. Amianti
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesia’s tax authority is working with ministries and state bodies to ensure that the country’s laws and regulations comply with new standards set out in the global Automatic Exchange of Information (AEOI) agreement to fight tax evasion and avoidance.The Global Forum on Transparency and Exchange of Information — part of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) tha...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers