Govt assesses compliance with AEOI rules
Grace D. Amianti
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesia’s tax authority is working with ministries and state bodies to ensure that the country’s laws and regulations comply with new standards set out in the global Automatic Exchange of Information (AEOI) agreement to fight tax evasion and avoidance.The Global Forum on Transparency and Exchange of Information — part of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) tha...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Four cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move