Jakarta to resume deluxe hospital plan
Callistasia Anggun Wijaya
The Jakarta Post
While purchasing 3.6 hectares of land in the Sumber Waras Hospital compound in Grogol, West Jakarta, in 2014, former Jakarta governor Basuki “Ahok” Tjahaja Purnama dreamt of establishing a luxurious public cancer treatment facility that could serve 2,000 Jakarta patients by 2017.
The planned hospital was to have a music hall, a reading room, a theater, a swimming pool, a sauna, a gym an...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 billion of Snap’s market value