Jakarta to resume deluxe hospital plan
Callistasia Anggun Wijaya
The Jakarta Post
While purchasing 3.6 hectares of land in the Sumber Waras Hospital compound in Grogol, West Jakarta, in 2014, former Jakarta governor Basuki “Ahok” Tjahaja Purnama dreamt of establishing a luxurious public cancer treatment facility that could serve 2,000 Jakarta patients by 2017.
The planned hospital was to have a music hall, a reading room, a theater, a swimming pool, a sauna, a gym an...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Four cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move