Jakarta to resume deluxe hospital plan
Callistasia Anggun Wijaya
The Jakarta Post
While purchasing 3.6 hectares of land in the Sumber Waras Hospital compound in Grogol, West Jakarta, in 2014, former Jakarta governor Basuki “Ahok” Tjahaja Purnama dreamt of establishing a luxurious public cancer treatment facility that could serve 2,000 Jakarta patients by 2017.
The planned hospital was to have a music hall, a reading room, a theater, a swimming pool, a sauna, a gym an...
- Government deregulates several policies for foreign cruise ships
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- People are delusional about PKI: Law and human rights minister
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes