Jakarta to resume deluxe hospital plan
Callistasia Anggun Wijaya
The Jakarta Post
While purchasing 3.6 hectares of land in the Sumber Waras Hospital compound in Grogol, West Jakarta, in 2014, former Jakarta governor Basuki “Ahok” Tjahaja Purnama dreamt of establishing a luxurious public cancer treatment facility that could serve 2,000 Jakarta patients by 2017.
The planned hospital was to have a music hall, a reading room, a theater, a swimming pool, a sauna, a gym an...
- Don't be afraid to come to Bali: Minister
- GenPI West Sumatra to host Siti Nurbaya Market
- Indonesia Tempeh Movement's Amadeus gives talk at Harvard Business School
- Jokowi appoints Robert Pakpahan as new tax chief
- Anies invited to ‘anti-Ahok’ 212 Rally Alumni gathering
- Indonesia, South Korea initiate plan to develop electric car battery
- Drone flown over Mount Agung to detect volcanic activity
- 'Real Bali' as Western construct: Rethinking tourism's 'ruination' of Bali
- Researchers spot interstellar visitor
- How social media is polarizing politics