National scene: Komnas HAM selection under scrutiny
The Jakarta Post
A coalition of human rights watchdogs has reminded the team assigned to select new members for the National Commission on Human Rights (Komnas HAM) to promote accountability in the selection process.
Leaders with perfect knowledge of and high dedication to upholding human rights values in all walks of life are crucial to make Komnas HAM a strong, reliable and trustworthy institution, says t...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move