National scene: Komnas HAM selection under scrutiny
The Jakarta Post
A coalition of human rights watchdogs has reminded the team assigned to select new members for the National Commission on Human Rights (Komnas HAM) to promote accountability in the selection process.
Leaders with perfect knowledge of and high dedication to upholding human rights values in all walks of life are crucial to make Komnas HAM a strong, reliable and trustworthy institution, says t...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 billion of Snap’s market value