National scene: Komnas HAM selection under scrutiny
The Jakarta Post
A coalition of human rights watchdogs has reminded the team assigned to select new members for the National Commission on Human Rights (Komnas HAM) to promote accountability in the selection process.
Leaders with perfect knowledge of and high dedication to upholding human rights values in all walks of life are crucial to make Komnas HAM a strong, reliable and trustworthy institution, says t...
- Government deregulates several policies for foreign cruise ships
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- People are delusional about PKI: Law and human rights minister
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes