Sharon Karyasa Family violence trailblazer
PREMIUM Sharon Karyasa (courtesy of Sharon Karyasa)Sharon Karyasa’s memoir is one of empowerment and it’s the entire package that will give women hope.In 2010, Sharon Karyasa was knocked unconscious by an ex-boyfriend and held prisoner against her will. “Although my life has since taken a different turn, the truth is out there,” she says. “There must be zero tolerance for violence against men an...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance