Sharon Karyasa Family violence trailblazer
PREMIUM Sharon Karyasa (courtesy of Sharon Karyasa)Sharon Karyasa’s memoir is one of empowerment and it’s the entire package that will give women hope.In 2010, Sharon Karyasa was knocked unconscious by an ex-boyfriend and held prisoner against her will. “Although my life has since taken a different turn, the truth is out there,” she says. “There must be zero tolerance for violence against men an...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Four cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move