Bike-sharing facility ‘Boseh’ offers new way to explore Bandung
The Jakarta Post
JP/Ganug Nugroho AdiResidents of Bandung in West Java can now enjoy a bike-sharing facility provided by the city administration.
Officially operated since early July from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., the service, dubbed Bike on The Street Everybody Happy (Boseh) uses a smart card system as rental transaction tool.
According to one of the service’s attendants in Jl. Asia Afrika, Chandra Fauzi...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 billion of Snap’s market value
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year