Bike-sharing facility ‘Boseh’ offers new way to explore Bandung
The Jakarta Post
JP/Ganug Nugroho AdiResidents of Bandung in West Java can now enjoy a bike-sharing facility provided by the city administration.
Officially operated since early July from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., the service, dubbed Bike on The Street Everybody Happy (Boseh) uses a smart card system as rental transaction tool.
According to one of the service’s attendants in Jl. Asia Afrika, Chandra Fauzi...
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Indonesian exchange student allegedly raped in Netherlands
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Yuval Noah Harari: '21 Lessons' from data, meditation to AI and 'Black Mirror'
- World Bank official drowns at Bali beach
- Indonesia soccer fans damage Asian Games stadium
- Man arrested for 'insulting' Batak people on social media
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy