Bike-sharing facility ‘Boseh’ offers new way to explore Bandung
The Jakarta Post
JP/Ganug Nugroho AdiResidents of Bandung in West Java can now enjoy a bike-sharing facility provided by the city administration.
Officially operated since early July from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., the service, dubbed Bike on The Street Everybody Happy (Boseh) uses a smart card system as rental transaction tool.
According to one of the service’s attendants in Jl. Asia Afrika, Chandra Fauzi...
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health
- North Jakarta group cancels Alexis Hotel protest
- Philippines to reject EU aid: Duterte