Bike-sharing facility ‘Boseh’ offers new way to explore Bandung
The Jakarta Post
JP/Ganug Nugroho AdiResidents of Bandung in West Java can now enjoy a bike-sharing facility provided by the city administration.
Officially operated since early July from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., the service, dubbed Bike on The Street Everybody Happy (Boseh) uses a smart card system as rental transaction tool.
According to one of the service’s attendants in Jl. Asia Afrika, Chandra Fauzi...
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- Jokowi declares graft war in front House members, Setya
- Studio Ghibli goes into full production for new Hayao Miyazaki film
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- Jokowi maintains merciless stance on drug dealers
- Odd-even traffic policy at Cikampek toll road to be implemented in morning