Bike-sharing facility ‘Boseh’ offers new way to explore Bandung
The Jakarta Post
JP/Ganug Nugroho AdiResidents of Bandung in West Java can now enjoy a bike-sharing facility provided by the city administration.
Officially operated since early July from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., the service, dubbed Bike on The Street Everybody Happy (Boseh) uses a smart card system as rental transaction tool.
According to one of the service’s attendants in Jl. Asia Afrika, Chandra Fauzi...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- MRT, LRT projects cause floods in Jakarta: Anies
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building