Economy in brief: BRI, SROs join in rural stock trading campaign
The Jakarta Post
State-owned lender Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with two self-regulatory organizations (SROs), the Indonesia Stock Exchange (BEI) and the Indonesian Central Securities Depository (KSEI), on participating in the market literacy program.
Called the Desa Nabung Saham (Stock Saving Village) program, the partnership aims to increase literacy and inclusio...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- MRT, LRT projects cause floods in Jakarta: Anies
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building