Economy in brief: BRI, SROs join in rural stock trading campaign
The Jakarta Post
State-owned lender Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with two self-regulatory organizations (SROs), the Indonesia Stock Exchange (BEI) and the Indonesian Central Securities Depository (KSEI), on participating in the market literacy program.
Called the Desa Nabung Saham (Stock Saving Village) program, the partnership aims to increase literacy and inclusio...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 billion of Snap’s market value
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year