Economy in brief: BRI, SROs join in rural stock trading campaign
The Jakarta Post
State-owned lender Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with two self-regulatory organizations (SROs), the Indonesia Stock Exchange (BEI) and the Indonesian Central Securities Depository (KSEI), on participating in the market literacy program.
Called the Desa Nabung Saham (Stock Saving Village) program, the partnership aims to increase literacy and inclusio...
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Indonesian exchange student allegedly raped in Netherlands
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Yuval Noah Harari: '21 Lessons' from data, meditation to AI and 'Black Mirror'
- World Bank official drowns at Bali beach
- Indonesia soccer fans damage Asian Games stadium
- Man arrested for 'insulting' Batak people on social media
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy