Economy in brief: BRI, SROs join in rural stock trading campaign
The Jakarta Post
State-owned lender Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with two self-regulatory organizations (SROs), the Indonesia Stock Exchange (BEI) and the Indonesian Central Securities Depository (KSEI), on participating in the market literacy program.
Called the Desa Nabung Saham (Stock Saving Village) program, the partnership aims to increase literacy and inclusio...
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Government to crack down on fake supporters of Pancasila
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- International Al Azhar conference promotes moderate Islam, tolerance
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money