E-ID graft witness dies in US
The Jakarta Post
An Indonesian businessman believed to hold key evidence exposing the alleged involvement of politicians in the multi-million dollar e-ID graft case has been found dead in the United States.
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) confirmed on Friday the death of Johannes Marliem, a key witness in the Rp 5.9 trillion (US$441.6 million) graft case that implicates powerful politicians in ...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 billion of Snap’s market value
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year