E-ID graft witness dies in US
The Jakarta Post
An Indonesian businessman believed to hold key evidence exposing the alleged involvement of politicians in the multi-million dollar e-ID graft case has been found dead in the United States.
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) confirmed on Friday the death of Johannes Marliem, a key witness in the Rp 5.9 trillion (US$441.6 million) graft case that implicates powerful politicians in ...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- MRT, LRT projects cause floods in Jakarta: Anies
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building