Greater Jakarta: Almost half of luxury car owners evading tax
The Jakarta Post
Some 1,700 luxury cars in Jakarta have not been taxed this year, a city official has said.
Jakarta Tax Agency head Edi Sumantri said the potential income from the luxury car tax could be substantial as a single such car has a tax value of between Rp 100 million (US$ 7,486) and Rp 500 million. However, many owners have not paid their taxes.
“The average tax they have to pay is more ...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- MRT, LRT projects cause floods in Jakarta: Anies
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building