Jokowi takes courtesy calls from VIP neighbors
The Jakarta Post
President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo took several hours off on Friday from the ASEAN anniversary celebration to accept courtesy calls from high-ranking Singaporean and Malaysian officials.
Together at the State Palace, Jokowi and Singapore’s Deputy Prime Minister Teo Chee Hean discussed investment, infrastructure and the digital economy as a way to improve cooperation between the two countr...
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Indonesian exchange student allegedly raped in Netherlands
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Yuval Noah Harari: '21 Lessons' from data, meditation to AI and 'Black Mirror'
- World Bank official drowns at Bali beach
- Indonesia soccer fans damage Asian Games stadium
- Man arrested for 'insulting' Batak people on social media
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy