Jokowi takes courtesy calls from VIP neighbors
The Jakarta Post
President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo took several hours off on Friday from the ASEAN anniversary celebration to accept courtesy calls from high-ranking Singaporean and Malaysian officials.
Together at the State Palace, Jokowi and Singapore’s Deputy Prime Minister Teo Chee Hean discussed investment, infrastructure and the digital economy as a way to improve cooperation between the two countr...
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Government to crack down on fake supporters of Pancasila
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- International Al Azhar conference promotes moderate Islam, tolerance
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money