National scene: Village funds prone to misuse: ICW
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia Corruption Watch (ICW) has said that village funds are prone to misuse with dozens of local officials now facing charges for swindling the money.
“At least 110 village fund graft cases are now being investigated by law enforcement,” ICW researcher Egi Primayogha told reporters at a press briefing in Jakarta on Friday as quoted by Tribunnews.com.
The ICW has found the c...
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health
- North Jakarta group cancels Alexis Hotel protest
- Philippines to reject EU aid: Duterte