National scene: Village funds prone to misuse: ICW
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia Corruption Watch (ICW) has said that village funds are prone to misuse with dozens of local officials now facing charges for swindling the money.
“At least 110 village fund graft cases are now being investigated by law enforcement,” ICW researcher Egi Primayogha told reporters at a press briefing in Jakarta on Friday as quoted by Tribunnews.com.
The ICW has found the c...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 billion of Snap’s market value
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year