National scene: Village funds prone to misuse: ICW
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia Corruption Watch (ICW) has said that village funds are prone to misuse with dozens of local officials now facing charges for swindling the money.
“At least 110 village fund graft cases are now being investigated by law enforcement,” ICW researcher Egi Primayogha told reporters at a press briefing in Jakarta on Friday as quoted by Tribunnews.com.
The ICW has found the c...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers
- MRT, LRT projects cause floods in Jakarta: Anies
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building