National scene: Village funds prone to misuse: ICW
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia Corruption Watch (ICW) has said that village funds are prone to misuse with dozens of local officials now facing charges for swindling the money.
“At least 110 village fund graft cases are now being investigated by law enforcement,” ICW researcher Egi Primayogha told reporters at a press briefing in Jakarta on Friday as quoted by Tribunnews.com.
The ICW has found the c...
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- Jokowi declares graft war in front House members, Setya
- Studio Ghibli goes into full production for new Hayao Miyazaki film
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- Jokowi maintains merciless stance on drug dealers
- Odd-even traffic policy at Cikampek toll road to be implemented in morning