Lower credit rates a pipe dream for consumers this year
Winny Tang and Rachmadea Aisyah
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Bank customers who rely on bank credits to buy houses or vehicles may need to stretch their patience as they apparently will not see lower loan rates this year. It will take more than six months before banks trim down lending rates, a move aimed at reviving the appetite for investment in the country, the Financial Services Authority (OJK) has predicted. Following the central bank’s mov...
You might also like :
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- Germany in political crisis as coalition talks collapse
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021