33 VIP toilet buses prepared for Asian Games
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta administration will prepare 33 VIP toilet buses for the 2018 Asian Games, an official has said.
“We already have 11 VIP toilet buses. This year, we will add 22 units, including 2 toilet buses for disabled people,” said Jakarta Environment Agency head Isnawa Adji on Tuesday.
Furthermore, he added, each toilet bus would consist of two toilets and be equipped with air conditioning. The other facilities were a wash basin, diesel generator and an automatic tent.
“We want to make sure that Jakarta is ready to be the host, “ he said as quoted by kompas.com.
Isnawa explained that eleven city-owned toilet buses had already been used in public places and during events, such as in Monas. (ang)
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- 3 factories on Bekasi riverbank do not have permit to dispose of liquid waste