33 VIP toilet buses prepared for Asian Games
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta administration will prepare 33 VIP toilet buses for the 2018 Asian Games, an official has said.
“We already have 11 VIP toilet buses. This year, we will add 22 units, including 2 toilet buses for disabled people,” said Jakarta Environment Agency head Isnawa Adji on Tuesday.
Furthermore, he added, each toilet bus would consist of two toilets and be equipped with air conditioning. The other facilities were a wash basin, diesel generator and an automatic tent.
“We want to make sure that Jakarta is ready to be the host, “ he said as quoted by kompas.com.
Isnawa explained that eleven city-owned toilet buses had already been used in public places and during events, such as in Monas. (ang)
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Association Amusement Parks and Recreation meets with GenPI Yogyakarta
- Nine airports prepared in anticipation of Mt. Agung eruption
- ASEAN endorses East Sea code proposal
- Mt. Agung's magma moves upward
- Mt. Agung eruption could be imminent: Agency
- Two Vietnamese fishermen dead in Philippine navy chase
- Jokowi to visit Mt. Agung evacuees
- 39 countries to attend Asia-Europe transportation minister meeting
- Nearly 50,000 flee amid fears of Mt. Agung eruption
- EDITORIAL: Making corrupt leaders pay