Greater Jakarta: Djarot to publicly shame river polluters
The Jakarta Post
Djarot Saiful Hidayat (JP/P.J. Leo)Jakarta Governor Djarot Saiful Hidayat has instructed his subordinates to publicly display photos of people caught throwing garbage into rivers.
“I have instructed the environmental agency to accelerate the sting operation on haphazard garbage dumping. If they catch someone throwing garbage into a river, they must take a picture of the person and put it ...
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Public Works and Public Housing Ministry to develop four Priority Destinations