Greater Jakarta: Djarot to publicly shame river polluters
The Jakarta Post
Djarot Saiful Hidayat (JP/P.J. Leo)Jakarta Governor Djarot Saiful Hidayat has instructed his subordinates to publicly display photos of people caught throwing garbage into rivers.
“I have instructed the environmental agency to accelerate the sting operation on haphazard garbage dumping. If they catch someone throwing garbage into a river, they must take a picture of the person and put it ...
- Soekarno-Hatta Airport to implement cashless transactions for parking
- Popular tourist sites in Bali safe amid tremors around Mount Agung
- Entrepreneur wants to put Indonesia on the world technology map
- 'Super malaria' spreading through SE Asia, poses global threat
- Bill Gates expresses regret over ‘Control+Alt+Delete’ button
- Court dismisses KPK’s objection in Setya’s pretrial hearing
- Tourism minister officiates new diving center in Tanjung Lesung
- Car Free Day ineffective in reducing air pollution: Committee
- Violence cases against women, children in Jambi increased: Official
- Supermodel reunion at blockbuster Versace tribute in Milan