Analysis: Good content key for TV firms to win ads
Television remains the dominant advertising medium in Indonesia, accounting for about 60 to 65 percent of total advertisement expenditure. This is despite the fact that online platforms like Google, Youtube and Facebook are slowly growing their shares in the domestic advertising market.
TV has the deepest audience penetration at more than 90 percent of Indonesian households. Consequently, ...
- 8.2 magnitude quake hits off coast of Alaska: USGS
- Jakarta Planetarium to host public lunar eclipse observation on Jan 31
- Depok men arrested for allegedly uploading sex video
- Auction lowered price of industrial sugar, Trade Ministry says
- BREAKING: Strong 6.4 earthquake hits Banten, no tsunami warning
- Earthquake leads to traffic jams in Jakarta
- Defector soldier 'committed murder in North Korea': report
- Jokowi criticizes regions for lengthy business permit issuance
- Hundreds of houses damaged by Lebak earthquake
- BI to punish payment service providers using Bitcoin