Analysis: Good content key for TV firms to win ads
Television remains the dominant advertising medium in Indonesia, accounting for about 60 to 65 percent of total advertisement expenditure. This is despite the fact that online platforms like Google, Youtube and Facebook are slowly growing their shares in the domestic advertising market.
TV has the deepest audience penetration at more than 90 percent of Indonesian households. Consequently, ...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher