Analysis: Good content key for TV firms to win ads
Television remains the dominant advertising medium in Indonesia, accounting for about 60 to 65 percent of total advertisement expenditure. This is despite the fact that online platforms like Google, Youtube and Facebook are slowly growing their shares in the domestic advertising market.
TV has the deepest audience penetration at more than 90 percent of Indonesian households. Consequently, ...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018