Analysis: Good content key for TV firms to win ads
Television remains the dominant advertising medium in Indonesia, accounting for about 60 to 65 percent of total advertisement expenditure. This is despite the fact that online platforms like Google, Youtube and Facebook are slowly growing their shares in the domestic advertising market.
TV has the deepest audience penetration at more than 90 percent of Indonesian households. Consequently, ...
- Government deregulates several policies for foreign cruise ships
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- People are delusional about PKI: Law and human rights minister
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA