Cash-free tollgates leave drivers nonplussed
The Jakarta Post
Cashless transactions were apparently an alien concept for many disconcerted Jakarta commuters confronted by unmanned automatic-payment tollgates early on Wednesday, a day after the toll-road operators began reducing the number of tollgates that accept cash.
By Oct. 31 all tollgates across the country’s toll roads will go cashless.
From one driver who attempted to tap his identity...
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Shell eyeing Indonesia's LNG market
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- A world without America
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- Malaysia issues arrest warrants for ex-1MDB executives
- Thailand's cave boys wake up at home for first time in weeks
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal