Cash-free tollgates leave drivers nonplussed
The Jakarta Post
Cashless transactions were apparently an alien concept for many disconcerted Jakarta commuters confronted by unmanned automatic-payment tollgates early on Wednesday, a day after the toll-road operators began reducing the number of tollgates that accept cash.
By Oct. 31 all tollgates across the country’s toll roads will go cashless.
From one driver who attempted to tap his identity...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Victoria's Secret gala hits snag in China as model pulls out
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased