Cash-free tollgates leave drivers nonplussed
The Jakarta Post
Cashless transactions were apparently an alien concept for many disconcerted Jakarta commuters confronted by unmanned automatic-payment tollgates early on Wednesday, a day after the toll-road operators began reducing the number of tollgates that accept cash.
By Oct. 31 all tollgates across the country’s toll roads will go cashless.
From one driver who attempted to tap his identity...
- Essential guide to remote travel in eastern Indonesia
- 100 'ojek' drivers gather at Central Jakarta apartment complex after alleged assault
- Big Bad Wolf 2018 to offer Mandarin books
- The skinny on McDonald’s Indonesia ‘nasi uduk’ set
- Woman dies at Soekarno-Hatta after arriving from Sydney
- Jakarta to open first two-pronged underpass to public
- Indonesians loyal despite Facebook data harvesting
- Indonesia calls for joint effort to tax Google, Facebook, Amazon
- Batik timeline to be showcased at 2018 Borobudur Masterpiece
- African nations are now more like Wakanda: Foreign Ministry