Cash-free tollgates leave drivers nonplussed
The Jakarta Post
Cashless transactions were apparently an alien concept for many disconcerted Jakarta commuters confronted by unmanned automatic-payment tollgates early on Wednesday, a day after the toll-road operators began reducing the number of tollgates that accept cash.
By Oct. 31 all tollgates across the country’s toll roads will go cashless.
From one driver who attempted to tap his identity...
- Surakarta's 100-year-old palace wall collapses
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- EDITORIAL: Speak out Mr. Speaker
- In Chile, pope seeks forgiveness for sex abuse scandals
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3
- Tencent leads $51 million investment in Canadian startup Wattpad
- Samsung launches Galaxy A8, A8+ for millennials
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract