Cash-free tollgates leave drivers nonplussed
The Jakarta Post
Cashless transactions were apparently an alien concept for many disconcerted Jakarta commuters confronted by unmanned automatic-payment tollgates early on Wednesday, a day after the toll-road operators began reducing the number of tollgates that accept cash.
By Oct. 31 all tollgates across the country’s toll roads will go cashless.
From one driver who attempted to tap his identity...
- Government deregulates several policies for foreign cruise ships
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- People are delusional about PKI: Law and human rights minister
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA