Conserving Southeast Asia’s seas
Sally Yozell, Steen Christensen and Brian Eyler
The United Nations’ call to conserve and sustainably develop the oceans perhaps resonates most with Southeast Asia than in any other part of the world. With a maritime territory three times the size of its landmass, the region is one of the world’s most bountiful and diverse maritime areas.
The 10 ASEAN countries account for a quarter of the world’s fish production and 20 milli...
- Government deregulates several policies for foreign cruise ships
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- People are delusional about PKI: Law and human rights minister
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA