Foreign NGOs told to support RI’s fight against terrorism
The Jakarta Post
The government has urged foreign nonprofit organizations operating in the country to support Indonesia’s vision for fighting terrorism, telling them to submit annual financial reports.
In a meeting with dozens of non-governmental organization (NGO) and nonprofit organization (NPO) representatives on Wednesday, the Foreign Ministry’s secretary-general, Mayerfas, said that as one of the p...
- Soekarno-Hatta Airport to implement cashless transactions for parking
- Popular tourist sites in Bali safe amid tremors around Mount Agung
- Entrepreneur wants to put Indonesia on the world technology map
- 'Super malaria' spreading through SE Asia, poses global threat
- Bill Gates expresses regret over ‘Control+Alt+Delete’ button
- Court dismisses KPK’s objection in Setya’s pretrial hearing
- Tourism minister officiates new diving center in Tanjung Lesung
- Car Free Day ineffective in reducing air pollution: Committee
- Violence cases against women, children in Jambi increased: Official
- Supermodel reunion at blockbuster Versace tribute in Milan