Foreign NGOs told to support RI’s fight against terrorism
The Jakarta Post
The government has urged foreign nonprofit organizations operating in the country to support Indonesia’s vision for fighting terrorism, telling them to submit annual financial reports.
In a meeting with dozens of non-governmental organization (NGO) and nonprofit organization (NPO) representatives on Wednesday, the Foreign Ministry’s secretary-general, Mayerfas, said that as one of the p...
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Public Works and Public Housing Ministry to develop four Priority Destinations