Foreign NGOs told to support RI’s fight against terrorism
The Jakarta Post
The government has urged foreign nonprofit organizations operating in the country to support Indonesia’s vision for fighting terrorism, telling them to submit annual financial reports.
In a meeting with dozens of non-governmental organization (NGO) and nonprofit organization (NPO) representatives on Wednesday, the Foreign Ministry’s secretary-general, Mayerfas, said that as one of the p...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau
- Dutch, Australia say Russia behind downing MH17
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China