Foreign NGOs told to support RI’s fight against terrorism
The Jakarta Post
The government has urged foreign nonprofit organizations operating in the country to support Indonesia’s vision for fighting terrorism, telling them to submit annual financial reports.
In a meeting with dozens of non-governmental organization (NGO) and nonprofit organization (NPO) representatives on Wednesday, the Foreign Ministry’s secretary-general, Mayerfas, said that as one of the p...
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Europe brings on charm and blue skies to lure Chinese tourists
- French founder strives to elevate Indonesian brand at Maison&Objet
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family
- Bekasi Police arrest alleged sexual abuser after three-month pursuit
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Facebook to let users rank 'trust' in news sources