House approves five Supreme Court justices
Safrin La Batu
The Jakarta Post
The House of Representatives’ Commission III, which oversees legal affairs, on Wednesday confirmed the selection of five Supreme Court justices proposed by the Judicial Commission.
The five judges, who will serve in different divisions, passed the confirmation hearings conducted by lawmakers.
From numerous applications it had received, the Judicial Commission selected 14 names in J...
- Soekarno-Hatta Airport to implement cashless transactions for parking
- Popular tourist sites in Bali safe amid tremors around Mount Agung
- Entrepreneur wants to put Indonesia on the world technology map
- 'Super malaria' spreading through SE Asia, poses global threat
- Bill Gates expresses regret over ‘Control+Alt+Delete’ button
- Court dismisses KPK’s objection in Setya’s pretrial hearing
- Tourism minister officiates new diving center in Tanjung Lesung
- Car Free Day ineffective in reducing air pollution: Committee
- Violence cases against women, children in Jambi increased: Official
- A L'Oreal heiress is now the world's richest woman