Jakartans anticipate ‘high-heel friendly’ sidewalks
Callistasia Anggun Wijaya
The Jakarta Post
Women in Jakarta understand how challenging it is to walk in high heels on the city’s sidewalks, which are uneven and full of gaps.
Uly Simamora, 24, a private company employee who works on Jl. Jenderal Sudirman, Central Jakarta, said she always carried sneakers or flat shoes in her bag to change into before heading out to the SCBD area from her office to buy lunch.
The sidewalk th...
- Wu's fans skip Chinese New Year for NBA All Star celebrity game
- Father-son duo arrested over alleged drug dealing
- China vows to protect interests as US eyes trade sanctions
- Italy's country doctor making house calls on horseback
- Indonesia mulls ban on maids to Malaysia
- Adelina’s family demands compensation
- East Java targets to vaccinate 10m following diphtheria outbreak
- Vatican revives pope's sexual abuse panel
- Pakistan child killer handed four death sentences
- PBB, PKPI ineligible for 2019 elections: KPU