Jakartans anticipate ‘high-heel friendly’ sidewalks
Callistasia Anggun Wijaya
The Jakarta Post
Women in Jakarta understand how challenging it is to walk in high heels on the city’s sidewalks, which are uneven and full of gaps.
Uly Simamora, 24, a private company employee who works on Jl. Jenderal Sudirman, Central Jakarta, said she always carried sneakers or flat shoes in her bag to change into before heading out to the SCBD area from her office to buy lunch.
The sidewalk th...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens