National scene: Regent arrested in raid by KPK
The Jakarta Post
Investigators from the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) arrested seven people, including Batubara regent OK Karya Zulkarnaen, in an operation in the North Sumatra regency on Wednesday.
KPK spokesman Febri Diansyah confirmed the arrests. “All seven people were handed over to the North Sumatra Police,” he said.
Karya had been questioned by KPK investigators at the North Suma...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018