National scene: Regent arrested in raid by KPK
The Jakarta Post
Investigators from the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) arrested seven people, including Batubara regent OK Karya Zulkarnaen, in an operation in the North Sumatra regency on Wednesday.
KPK spokesman Febri Diansyah confirmed the arrests. “All seven people were handed over to the North Sumatra Police,” he said.
Karya had been questioned by KPK investigators at the North Suma...
- Government deregulates several policies for foreign cruise ships
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- People are delusional about PKI: Law and human rights minister
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA