Taiwan’s young farmers hope to bolster ties with Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
Young farmers from Taiwan are visiting Indonesia to exchange ideas and expand networks with their Indonesian counterparts.
During their one-week visit, the agriculture ambassadors are visiting Lembang in West Bandung regency, West Java, to meet local farmers who are trained in and empowered by the Taiwan Technical Mission (TTM). The TTM started in 1976, covering among other things, strength...
- Soekarno-Hatta Airport to implement cashless transactions for parking
- Popular tourist sites in Bali safe amid tremors around Mount Agung
- Entrepreneur wants to put Indonesia on the world technology map
- 'Super malaria' spreading through SE Asia, poses global threat
- Bill Gates expresses regret over ‘Control+Alt+Delete’ button
- Court dismisses KPK’s objection in Setya’s pretrial hearing
- Tourism minister officiates new diving center in Tanjung Lesung
- Car Free Day ineffective in reducing air pollution: Committee
- Violence cases against women, children in Jambi increased: Official
- A L'Oreal heiress is now the world's richest woman