Taiwan’s young farmers hope to bolster ties with Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
Young farmers from Taiwan are visiting Indonesia to exchange ideas and expand networks with their Indonesian counterparts.
During their one-week visit, the agriculture ambassadors are visiting Lembang in West Bandung regency, West Java, to meet local farmers who are trained in and empowered by the Taiwan Technical Mission (TTM). The TTM started in 1976, covering among other things, strength...
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Public Works and Public Housing Ministry to develop four Priority Destinations