Taiwan’s young farmers hope to bolster ties with Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
Young farmers from Taiwan are visiting Indonesia to exchange ideas and expand networks with their Indonesian counterparts.
During their one-week visit, the agriculture ambassadors are visiting Lembang in West Bandung regency, West Java, to meet local farmers who are trained in and empowered by the Taiwan Technical Mission (TTM). The TTM started in 1976, covering among other things, strength...
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Europe brings on charm and blue skies to lure Chinese tourists
- French founder strives to elevate Indonesian brand at Maison&Objet
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family
- Bekasi Police arrest alleged sexual abuser after three-month pursuit
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Facebook to let users rank 'trust' in news sources