Taiwan’s young farmers hope to bolster ties with Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
Young farmers from Taiwan are visiting Indonesia to exchange ideas and expand networks with their Indonesian counterparts.
During their one-week visit, the agriculture ambassadors are visiting Lembang in West Bandung regency, West Java, to meet local farmers who are trained in and empowered by the Taiwan Technical Mission (TTM). The TTM started in 1976, covering among other things, strength...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau
- Dutch, Australia say Russia behind downing MH17
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China