Two bodies recovered after oil tanker, dredger collide
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Screening the depths: An Indonesian patrol boat scours the Singapore Strait for missing seamen following a fatal collision between Indonesia-registered tanker Kartika Segara and Dominican-registered dredger JBB De Rong 19 on Wednesday. The incident reportedly left five crew members missing, all from the dredger.(JP/Fadli)An Indonesian-registered oil tanker collided with a Dominican-registered dred...
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Public Works and Public Housing Ministry to develop four Priority Destinations