Two bodies recovered after oil tanker, dredger collide
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Screening the depths: An Indonesian patrol boat scours the Singapore Strait for missing seamen following a fatal collision between Indonesia-registered tanker Kartika Segara and Dominican-registered dredger JBB De Rong 19 on Wednesday. The incident reportedly left five crew members missing, all from the dredger.(JP/Fadli)An Indonesian-registered oil tanker collided with a Dominican-registered dred...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau
- Dutch, Australia say Russia behind downing MH17
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China