Indonesia promises a happy home for Chinese pandas
Callistasia Anggun Wijaya
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesia is bracing for panda fever as the furry envoys from China, Cai Tao and Hu Chun, landed safely at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, Tangerang, on Thursday with a celebrity welcome from the government and representatives from the Chinese Embassy. The 7-year-old pandas, Cai Tao and Hu Chun, were greeted by Environment and Forestry Minister Siti Nurbaya and the Chinese Embassy’s...
You might also like :
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- China seizes 156 mammoth tusks in huge ivory haul
- S.Korean court hands former president Park another 8 years in jail
- 'Mass casualty incident' after Missouri tourist boat capsizes
- Former Hong Kong leader jailed again for misconduct
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- Who is TGB, Jokowi’s strongest ally against sectarianism?