Indonesia promises a happy home for Chinese pandas
Callistasia Anggun Wijaya
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesia is bracing for panda fever as the furry envoys from China, Cai Tao and Hu Chun, landed safely at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, Tangerang, on Thursday with a celebrity welcome from the government and representatives from the Chinese Embassy. The 7-year-old pandas, Cai Tao and Hu Chun, were greeted by Environment and Forestry Minister Siti Nurbaya and the Chinese Embassy’s...
You might also like :
- 17 missing students in North Sumatra flood rescued
- 19 killed, dozens missing in floods striking N. Sumatra
- #UninstallGojek trends after executive shows support for LGBT community
- Thousands march in Chicago against Trump's 'anti-woman agenda'
- Netherlands appeals court ruling that finds it liable for Indonesian's torture
- Floods, landslide kill nine in West Sumatra, Riau
- US wants "regime change" in Iran: Rouhani
- KPK urged to be resolute in solving IndonesiaLeaks report case
- Beauty from a Korean perspective
- Erdogan, Saudi king discuss case of missing journalist: Turkish presidency