BCA steps up penetration in fintech sector
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Amid the growth of financial technology (fintech) startups, Indonesia’s largest private lender Bank Central Asia (BCA) has moved to seize upon an opportunity to collaborate with fintech firms in order to keep itself ahead of the competition in the banking industry.The publicly listed bank is currently in talks with two fintech companies, Garasi.id and KlikACC, and is considering forming partners...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Woman in Banyumas killed by king cobra
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?