Fighting fisheries crimes: Ways forward
Zaki Mubarok Busro
This third symposium on fisheries crimes held by United Nations Office on Drugs and Crimes (UNODC) in Vienna on Sept. 25-26 seemed so different. Those in attendance shared a positive and strong commitment to the fight against fish poachers and crimes along the value chain of fisheries.
This followed the first fisheries crimes symposium held in Cape Town ( 2015 ) and the second in Yogyakart...
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Anies issues regulation simplifying process of shutting down entertainment spots
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- US, Japan assist South Korea on historic summits with North Korea
- Earthquake strikes Banten, tremors felt in Jakarta
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals