Fighting fisheries crimes: Ways forward
Zaki Mubarok Busro
This third symposium on fisheries crimes held by United Nations Office on Drugs and Crimes (UNODC) in Vienna on Sept. 25-26 seemed so different. Those in attendance shared a positive and strong commitment to the fight against fish poachers and crimes along the value chain of fisheries.
This followed the first fisheries crimes symposium held in Cape Town ( 2015 ) and the second in Yogyakart...
- BTS’ ‘DNA’ enters Billboard’s 100 Best Songs of 2017
- Indonesian court rejects petition to outlaw premarital, gay sex
- Bali still safe for tourists: Governor
- Court ruling on extramarital, gay sex draws mixed reactions from netizens
- Indonesia under threat of deviant sexual practices: IPB professor
- Quebec probes ban on women at construction sites near mosques
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- City council building façade bulges out causing closure of footpath
- Pertamina to upgrade 3 refineries for processing sour crude oil
- Contemporary Minang dance praised in Vienna