Aris on hot seat over alleged ethical violations
The Jakarta Post
The presence of the antigraft body’s investigation director Brig. Gen. Aris Budiman on the controversial House of Representatives’ inquiry team has put him on the hot seat over his position on the body.
An internal ethical investigation has been completed and reviewed by the KPK leadership earlier this week, where it was revealed that Aris had allegedly breached serious ethical violatio...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day