Aris on hot seat over alleged ethical violations
The Jakarta Post
The presence of the antigraft body’s investigation director Brig. Gen. Aris Budiman on the controversial House of Representatives’ inquiry team has put him on the hot seat over his position on the body.
An internal ethical investigation has been completed and reviewed by the KPK leadership earlier this week, where it was revealed that Aris had allegedly breached serious ethical violatio...
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Chengdu tops list as China's happiest city
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- Heavy rainfall unanticipated, says BPBD
- ‘Wonder’, a wonderfully heartwarming film for all
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Jakarta administration criticized for not uploading meeting videos