Aris on hot seat over alleged ethical violations
The Jakarta Post
The presence of the antigraft body’s investigation director Brig. Gen. Aris Budiman on the controversial House of Representatives’ inquiry team has put him on the hot seat over his position on the body.
An internal ethical investigation has been completed and reviewed by the KPK leadership earlier this week, where it was revealed that Aris had allegedly breached serious ethical violatio...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...