Economy in brief: Financial closures for IPPs set early 2018
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM State-owned electricity firm PLN expects that 60 independent power producers (IPPs) can finish financial closure for their electricity projects early next year.PLN strategic procurement director Nicke Widyawati said Thursday that the firm had given a six-month deadline to IPPs with which it had sealed deals in September. After financial closure, they can begin construction of power plants sourced ...
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3