Economy in brief: Kioson acquires Narindo Solusi
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Listed online-to-offline trading provider PT Kioson Komersial Indonesia (Kioson) has fully acquired PT Narindo Solusi Komunikasi, a company specializing in e-voucher aggregator and other digital services.The acquisition was carried out following Kioson’s initial public offering (IPO) on Sept. 7 and its listing on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) last Friday, which saw the provider become the f...
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3