Festival blankets seven countries with Indonesian culture
Sagara R. Kusuma
The Jakarta Post
With more than 294 exhibits and shows spread over 45 cities in seven countries, the Europalia Arts Festival Indonesia will finally give Belgium and other parts of Europe a long overdue immersion in Indonesian culture.
Since Tuesday Indonesia has been the guest of honor of the 26th Europalia Festival, a showcase of art and culture dedicated to a different chosen nation every time it is held....
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day