Jakartans show growing interest in historical sites
The Jakarta Post
Marcia Amandani, 26, was born and raised in Jakarta. Her penchant for traveling has taken her to faraway places, and only recently did she realize that the capital also boasts manifold places to explore.
She would think Jakarta was not as attractive as popular destinations she has visited, such as Bali, Yogyakarta, Sumba in East Nusa Tenggara, the United States, Vietnam and Australia.
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3