RI bishop accused of embezzlement
The Jakarta Post
Hubertus Leteng (Courtesy Konferensi Waligereja Indonesia)Pope Francis on Wednesday accepted the resignation of an Indonesian bishop from Flores Island who had been accused by his own priests of having a mistress and embezzling more than US$100,000 of Church funds for personal use.
Ruteng bishop Hubertus Leteng will be replaced temporarily by Silvester San, the Bali-based Bishop of Denpasar...
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3