RI may backpedal in biodiesel program
Viriya P. Singgih
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The National Energy Board (DEN) has called on the government to reconsider implementing the 30 percent biodiesel blending ( B30 ) policy in 2020, following mounting complaints from various stakeholders.Indonesia started implementing the 20 percent biodiesel blending ( B20 ) policy in the transportation and industry sectors last year and plans to upgrade it to B30 in 2020 to further cut its greenho...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...