Singapore’s Warehouse Hotel brings together hospitality, history and conservation
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Courtesy of Warehouse HotelSingaporean hospitality firm The Lo & Behold Group has just officially inaugurated its latest property called the Warehouse Hotel, which showcases a heritage concept, on the bank of the Singapore River.The property was rehabilitated architecturally by homegrown agency Asylum and local firm Zarch Collaboratives, while conserving its vintage characteristics. Asylum fou...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens