Talk of The Week: Mandarin oriental raises breast cancer awareness through 'pink cake'
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Mandarin Oriental Jakarta’s Cake Shop, in collaboration with breast cancer awareness non-profit organization Lovepink Indonesia, created the Pink St. Honoré cake, which was available throughout the month of October. With every cake sold, 15 percent of the proceeds was donated by the hotel to the foundation.Lovepink Indonesia, meanwhile, organizes public awareness campaigns on breast cancer....
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- BREAKING: Boat with 80 passengers capsizes in Lake Toba
- One killed after Lake Toba vessel capsizes