Talk of The Week: Mandarin oriental raises breast cancer awareness through 'pink cake'
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Mandarin Oriental Jakarta’s Cake Shop, in collaboration with breast cancer awareness non-profit organization Lovepink Indonesia, created the Pink St. Honoré cake, which was available throughout the month of October. With every cake sold, 15 percent of the proceeds was donated by the hotel to the foundation.Lovepink Indonesia, meanwhile, organizes public awareness campaigns on breast cancer....
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- Jakarta-Bandung railway project won’t meet target: Minister
- Jakarta prepares traffic strategy for Asian Games
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- Supreme Court receives Ahok’s case review petition
- Visitors flock to Kopi Johny to talk to Hotman Paris Hutapea about legal matters
- Myanmar seizes drugs and equipment worth $7 m in lab raid
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- Online shops offer ‘Black Panther’-inspired ‘baju koko’