Talk of The Week: Mandarin oriental raises breast cancer awareness through 'pink cake'
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Mandarin Oriental Jakarta’s Cake Shop, in collaboration with breast cancer awareness non-profit organization Lovepink Indonesia, created the Pink St. Honoré cake, which was available throughout the month of October. With every cake sold, 15 percent of the proceeds was donated by the hotel to the foundation.Lovepink Indonesia, meanwhile, organizes public awareness campaigns on breast cancer....
- GenPI West Sumatra to host Siti Nurbaya Market
- Don't be afraid to come to Bali: Minister
- Indonesia Tempeh Movement's Amadeus gives talk at Harvard Business School
- Jokowi appoints Robert Pakpahan as new tax chief
- 'Real Bali' as Western construct: Rethinking tourism's 'ruination' of Bali
- Anies invited to ‘anti-Ahok’ 212 Rally Alumni gathering
- Drone flown over Mount Agung to detect volcanic activity
- Indonesia, South Korea initiate plan to develop electric car battery
- Researchers spot interstellar visitor
- How social media is polarizing politics