We cannot solve problem alone, says Ishigaki
The Jakarta Post
The United States’ plan to withdraw from the Paris Agreement has prompted criticism and concern about the future of the climate change mitigation campaign, given the fact that the US is the top donor in the Green Climate Fund (GCF).
However, Tomoaki Ishigaki, director of the climate change division with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, downplayed any serious impact, saying that other big ...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- Modi talks tough on separatists after meeting Trudeau
- Tanah Abang road closure part of Anies’ 'one-man show', councillor says