We cannot solve problem alone, says Ishigaki
The Jakarta Post
The United States’ plan to withdraw from the Paris Agreement has prompted criticism and concern about the future of the climate change mitigation campaign, given the fact that the US is the top donor in the Green Climate Fund (GCF).
However, Tomoaki Ishigaki, director of the climate change division with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, downplayed any serious impact, saying that other big ...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens