Island focus: Setya’s wife too ill for questioning
The Jakarta Post
Deisti Astiani Tagor, the wife of House of Representatives Speaker Setya Novanto, has skipped questioning on the e-ID graft case by Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) investigators, citing medical reasons for her absence.
Deisti is former commissioner of trading company PT Mondialindo Graha Perdana, which, according to evidence obtained by the KPK, owns the biggest stake in security pr...
- Uber, Grab to adjust with new decree
- Indonesia expects to pass data protection bill in 2018
- President Jokowi purchases custom motorcycle, boosts local businesses
- BI investigates use of bitcoin in Bali
- Ed Sheeran announces engagement
- Several Ukrainians among 18 dead in Taliban attack on Kabul hotel
- Sundance debuts dark tale of triplets split at birth
- Man shot dead in night club's parking lot in Bogor
- Fashion brand celebrates third anniversary by cleaning Baduy tribal areas
- Two dead, seven injured in Prague hotel fire