Island focus: Setya’s wife too ill for questioning
The Jakarta Post
Deisti Astiani Tagor, the wife of House of Representatives Speaker Setya Novanto, has skipped questioning on the e-ID graft case by Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) investigators, citing medical reasons for her absence.
Deisti is former commissioner of trading company PT Mondialindo Graha Perdana, which, according to evidence obtained by the KPK, owns the biggest stake in security pr...
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- What’s in store for final installment of BTS ‘Love Yourself’ saga
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- Coal production at 37.11 percent of full-year target
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free
- Remote China glacial lake bursts, no casualties
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia considers reducing imports of 500 consumer goods