Island focus: Setya’s wife too ill for questioning
The Jakarta Post
Deisti Astiani Tagor, the wife of House of Representatives Speaker Setya Novanto, has skipped questioning on the e-ID graft case by Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) investigators, citing medical reasons for her absence.
Deisti is former commissioner of trading company PT Mondialindo Graha Perdana, which, according to evidence obtained by the KPK, owns the biggest stake in security pr...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- New York Times' Weinstein investigation to be developed as film
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Coal miner Indika to set aside 42% of profit as dividends