Morowali investors jittery over policy uncertainties
The Jakarta Post
PT Indonesia Morowali Industrial Park (IMIP) currently has two top priorities. First, establishing the world’s biggest integrated nickel-content stainless steel production compound by 2019, and second keeping the government from making life even more difficult.
IMIP’s story can be traced back to 2007, when Bintangdelapan Group started its mining operations in a 47,000-hectare concession...
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- Baby lobster smugglers arrested
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year