Morowali investors jittery over policy uncertainties
The Jakarta Post
PT Indonesia Morowali Industrial Park (IMIP) currently has two top priorities. First, establishing the world’s biggest integrated nickel-content stainless steel production compound by 2019, and second keeping the government from making life even more difficult.
IMIP’s story can be traced back to 2007, when Bintangdelapan Group started its mining operations in a 47,000-hectare concession...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- OK OCE budget set at Rp 82 billion
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Malaysia to import chickens, ducks from Indonesia
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- 'Marlina' redefines women’s strength through polar extremes
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- Pope to meet Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh