Who buys from modern grocery retail stores?
A century ago, the self-service grocery retailing format was born. It was considered “modern” because relative to full-serve mom-and-pop stores, consumers could touch and feel a vast selection of products in a clean and pleasant ambience, and complete the shopping experience without having to interact with a storekeeper.
Fast forward to today. The mention of modern retail might conjure ...
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- Baby lobster smugglers arrested
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year