Around the world: IORA, NAM team up on technical co-op
The Jakarta Post
The Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA) has inked a deal with the Non-Aligned Movement’s Center for South-South Technical Cooperation (NAM-CSSTC) to conduct training programs together next year.
The agreement was signed on Tuesday by IORA secretary-general KV Bagirath and CSSTC chairwoman Prianti Gagarin and witnessed by Foreign Minister Retno LP Marsudi at her office in Jakarta.
- Prosecutors demand 1.5 years for Buddhist woman on ‘azan’ blasphemy charge
- Malaysia to alter 'hideous' tourism logo featuring ape in shades
- Sony's new super-fast cameras are winning over the pros
- School boy, 14, runs for Vermont governor
- Iran unveils next generation missile: Media
- China designs spacecraft to extend lifespan of satellites
- Former S. Korea presidential hopeful acquitted in sex abuse case
- Tourists cause human traffic jam at Mt. Fuji
- Defending territorial integrity over Natuna islands
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world