Around the world: IORA, NAM team up on technical co-op
The Jakarta Post
The Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA) has inked a deal with the Non-Aligned Movement’s Center for South-South Technical Cooperation (NAM-CSSTC) to conduct training programs together next year.
The agreement was signed on Tuesday by IORA secretary-general KV Bagirath and CSSTC chairwoman Prianti Gagarin and witnessed by Foreign Minister Retno LP Marsudi at her office in Jakarta.
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Soul-searching as symbol of 70s Singapore faces demolition