Around the world: IORA, NAM team up on technical co-op
The Jakarta Post
The Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA) has inked a deal with the Non-Aligned Movement’s Center for South-South Technical Cooperation (NAM-CSSTC) to conduct training programs together next year.
The agreement was signed on Tuesday by IORA secretary-general KV Bagirath and CSSTC chairwoman Prianti Gagarin and witnessed by Foreign Minister Retno LP Marsudi at her office in Jakarta.
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Gatot needs ‘soft-landing’ before retirement: Expert
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Jasriadi of ‘Saracen’ to undergo trial in Pekanbaru
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- Bitcoin futures make muted stock exchange debut
- Fight rages on for House speakership