Character educators in digital era
Doni Koesoema A.
PREMIUM N o one can claim ownership of knowledge in the era of the information tsunami that we have right now. Teachers, who have always been seen as the source of knowledge, now stand at a crossroads. The crisis in the profession needs to be responded to in a proactive way. Discipline and work ethic are necessary in the face of the digital era and a globalized world. There has never been a more cha...
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Jakpost guide to Pasar Modern Bintaro
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- This is why you’re sweating during sleep
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Robin Williams possessions up for auction in New York
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter