Character educators in digital era
Doni Koesoema A.
PREMIUM N o one can claim ownership of knowledge in the era of the information tsunami that we have right now. Teachers, who have always been seen as the source of knowledge, now stand at a crossroads. The crisis in the profession needs to be responded to in a proactive way. Discipline and work ethic are necessary in the face of the digital era and a globalized world. There has never been a more cha...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- 12 parties selected to enter factual verification process
- Indonesia making progress in global ICT ranking