Character educators in digital era
Doni Koesoema A.
PREMIUM N o one can claim ownership of knowledge in the era of the information tsunami that we have right now. Teachers, who have always been seen as the source of knowledge, now stand at a crossroads. The crisis in the profession needs to be responded to in a proactive way. Discipline and work ethic are necessary in the face of the digital era and a globalized world. There has never been a more cha...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- For bankers transplanted by Brexit, a guide to life in Frankfurt