Analysis: Consumer sector looking tasty in 2018
Michael Wilson Setjoadi
Heading into 2018, we upgrade Indonesia’s consumer staples sector from “neutral” to “overweight” and maintain our stance on the discretionary sector, due to several key factors.
The first factor is that the 33 percent year-on-year (yoy) increase in 2018 social assistance budget will likely raise the average size of the consumer wallet as there will be more recipients of noncash st...
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Global warming may have 'devastating' effects on rice: Study
- BTS’ new album shows what truly matters
- Macron in Russia for high
- Amnesty highlights sex
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Gun control support fades three months after Florida massacre: Poll
- China fines Muji for packaging that lists Taiwan as a country
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey