Analysis: Consumer sector looking tasty in 2018
Michael Wilson Setjoadi
Heading into 2018, we upgrade Indonesia’s consumer staples sector from “neutral” to “overweight” and maintain our stance on the discretionary sector, due to several key factors.
The first factor is that the 33 percent year-on-year (yoy) increase in 2018 social assistance budget will likely raise the average size of the consumer wallet as there will be more recipients of noncash st...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam
- SpongeBob SquarePants set to feature on Vans limited edition
- Bentley launches third generation Continental GT in Indonesia