Analysis: Consumer sector looking tasty in 2018
Michael Wilson Setjoadi
Heading into 2018, we upgrade Indonesia’s consumer staples sector from “neutral” to “overweight” and maintain our stance on the discretionary sector, due to several key factors.
The first factor is that the 33 percent year-on-year (yoy) increase in 2018 social assistance budget will likely raise the average size of the consumer wallet as there will be more recipients of noncash st...
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- Heavy rainfall unanticipated, says BPBD
- ‘Wonder’, a wonderfully heartwarming film for all
- Jakarta administration criticized for not uploading meeting videos
- Anies visits inundated underpass in Dukuh Atas