Island focus: Cyclone Cempaka leaves at least 41 dead
The Jakarta Post
Cyclone Cempaka, which has been ravaging Java since late last month, has claimed dozens of lives and forced thousands to flee their homes following floods, landslides and strong winds in 28 regencies and municipalities on Indonesia’s most populated island.
At least 41 people have died or been declared missing, spokesman of the National Disaster Mitigation Agency (BNPB) Sutopo Purwo Nugroh...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- 12 parties selected to enter factual verification process
- Indonesia making progress in global ICT ranking