Regional cooperation crucial during humanitarian crises
The Jakarta Post
Southeast Asian countries need a collective partnership to reduce risks related to disasters as they are located in one of the most disaster-prone regions in the world, a seminar was told recently.
“I think the only disaster that this region does not experience so far is only snowstorms,” the Foreign Ministry’s director for ASEAN social and cultural cooperation, George Lantu, said on ...
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Jakpost guide to Pasar Modern Bintaro
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- This is why you’re sweating during sleep
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Robin Williams possessions up for auction in New York
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter