Regional cooperation crucial during humanitarian crises
The Jakarta Post
Southeast Asian countries need a collective partnership to reduce risks related to disasters as they are located in one of the most disaster-prone regions in the world, a seminar was told recently.
“I think the only disaster that this region does not experience so far is only snowstorms,” the Foreign Ministry’s director for ASEAN social and cultural cooperation, George Lantu, said on ...
- Recognize East Jerusalem as Palestinian capital: Islamic leaders
- Paris pledges ban on wild animals in circuses
- Mount Prau hiking trails to close for three months
- The Djuanda Declaration has more to offer
- Bukit Asam plans to allocate Rp 6.5 trillion in capex in 2018
- Contemporary Minang dance praised in Vienna
- Hayek details harrowing ordeal by 'monster' Weinstein
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- Bon Jovi, Nina Simone enter Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Four jailed in Singapore over forged Ed Sheeran tickets