Regional cooperation crucial during humanitarian crises
The Jakarta Post
Southeast Asian countries need a collective partnership to reduce risks related to disasters as they are located in one of the most disaster-prone regions in the world, a seminar was told recently.
“I think the only disaster that this region does not experience so far is only snowstorms,” the Foreign Ministry’s director for ASEAN social and cultural cooperation, George Lantu, said on ...
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Anies issues regulation simplifying process of shutting down entertainment spots
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- US, Japan assist South Korea on historic summits with North Korea
- Earthquake strikes Banten, tremors felt in Jakarta
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals