RI’s electric vision still low on power
The Jakarta Post
Inside a cramped alleyway in Kota Bambu Selatan, West Jakarta, an electric-charging station stands unnoticed among a row of small houses.
Not many residents of the area know that the nondescript box is a charging station (SPLU) for electric vehicles.
The device is actually better known among street vendors.
“The charging station was meant to be used by sellers from the nigh...
- Electronic music and poetry collide in ‘Melihat Puisi’
- Who will be new Singapore PM? Test him in the next general election
- Impossible to pair Kalla with Jokowi again, PDI-P says
- Aceh, Dubai-based firm to start hydrocarbon survey
- Czech schoolboy maps his life from disabled to designer
- The movie ‘Sekala Niskala’ won Grand Prix at Berlin International Film Festival 2018
- Susi beats Sandiaga in Lake Sunter showdown
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan seeks to book Rp 367.8 trillion in funds
- In 'Coco' child star's story, life and art intertwine
- Rohingya exodus still growing, six months into crisis