RI’s electric vision still low on power
The Jakarta Post
Inside a cramped alleyway in Kota Bambu Selatan, West Jakarta, an electric-charging station stands unnoticed among a row of small houses.
Not many residents of the area know that the nondescript box is a charging station (SPLU) for electric vehicles.
The device is actually better known among street vendors.
“The charging station was meant to be used by sellers from the nigh...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Cuba to get ready for same sex marriage: Castro daughter
- 5 wall shelf design ideas for small spaces