RI’s electric vision still low on power
The Jakarta Post
Inside a cramped alleyway in Kota Bambu Selatan, West Jakarta, an electric-charging station stands unnoticed among a row of small houses.
Not many residents of the area know that the nondescript box is a charging station (SPLU) for electric vehicles.
The device is actually better known among street vendors.
“The charging station was meant to be used by sellers from the nigh...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Iran Revolutionary Guards ready to back Palestinian forces
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building