Studies show alarming data on sexual violence among children
The Jakarta Post
Timmy Wijaya, a 40-year-old single parent with a 12-year-old son, does not avoid talking about sexuality with his children.
Believing that sex education should begin in the family, he does not forbid his son, Gilang M. Ramdhani, from accessing the internet with a personal gadget, even amid concerns over rampant pornographic content online.
“Instead of covering my son’s eyes when ...
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Yuval Noah Harari: '21 Lessons' from data, meditation to AI and 'Black Mirror'
- Indonesia soccer fans damage Asian Games stadium
- World Bank official drowns at Bali beach
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- One dead, suspect surrenders after US supermarket hostage drama
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games