Studies show alarming data on sexual violence among children
The Jakarta Post
Timmy Wijaya, a 40-year-old single parent with a 12-year-old son, does not avoid talking about sexuality with his children.
Believing that sex education should begin in the family, he does not forbid his son, Gilang M. Ramdhani, from accessing the internet with a personal gadget, even amid concerns over rampant pornographic content online.
“Instead of covering my son’s eyes when ...
- Recognize East Jerusalem as Palestinian capital: Islamic leaders
- Paris pledges ban on wild animals in circuses
- Mount Prau hiking trails to close for three months
- The Djuanda Declaration has more to offer
- Bukit Asam plans to allocate Rp 6.5 trillion in capex in 2018
- Contemporary Minang dance praised in Vienna
- Hayek details harrowing ordeal by 'monster' Weinstein
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- Bon Jovi, Nina Simone enter Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Four jailed in Singapore over forged Ed Sheeran tickets