In need of protection
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Students of SMP 17 state junior high school in Semarang, Central Java, stand in front of a poster promoting an antibullying campaign on Thursday. The school is one of four junior high schools in Central Java to receive training from various stakeholders on tackling abuse at school.(JP/Suherdjoko)...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews