Indonesia slams US decision on Jerusalem
Anton Hermansyah and Indra Budiari
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Escalation: Palestinians protest against United States President Donald Trump’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel in Khan Yunis on the southern Gaza Strip on Thursday.(Reuters/Ibraheem Abu Mustafa)Indonesia has condemned United States President Donald Trump’s decision on the capital of Israel and is calling for extraordinary meetings of both the Organization for Islamic ...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official