Island focus: W. Java to promote vaccination program
The Jakarta Post
As the Health Ministry has decided to hold a simultaneous diphtheria vaccination program in Jakarta, West Java and Banten following an outbreak, West Java Governor Ahmad Heryawan has called for residents to welcome the program.
“For the sake of everyone, don’t oppose the vaccination,” he said in the province’s capital city of Bandung on Thursday.
West Java is among 20 provinc...
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- Heavy rainfall unanticipated, says BPBD
- ‘Wonder’, a wonderfully heartwarming film for all
- Jakarta administration criticized for not uploading meeting videos
- Anies visits inundated underpass in Dukuh Atas