Island focus: W. Java to promote vaccination program
The Jakarta Post
As the Health Ministry has decided to hold a simultaneous diphtheria vaccination program in Jakarta, West Java and Banten following an outbreak, West Java Governor Ahmad Heryawan has called for residents to welcome the program.
“For the sake of everyone, don’t oppose the vaccination,” he said in the province’s capital city of Bandung on Thursday.
West Java is among 20 provinc...
- Prosecutors demand 1.5 years for Buddhist woman on ‘azan’ blasphemy charge
- Malaysia to alter 'hideous' tourism logo featuring ape in shades
- Sony's new super-fast cameras are winning over the pros
- School boy, 14, runs for Vermont governor
- Iran unveils next generation missile: Media
- Tourists cause human traffic jam at Mt. Fuji
- China designs spacecraft to extend lifespan of satellites
- Venezuelan general, colonel arrested over 'attack' on Maduro
- Former S. Korea presidential hopeful acquitted in sex abuse case
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling