Island focus: W. Java to promote vaccination program
The Jakarta Post
As the Health Ministry has decided to hold a simultaneous diphtheria vaccination program in Jakarta, West Java and Banten following an outbreak, West Java Governor Ahmad Heryawan has called for residents to welcome the program.
“For the sake of everyone, don’t oppose the vaccination,” he said in the province’s capital city of Bandung on Thursday.
West Java is among 20 provinc...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'