Island focus: W. Java to promote vaccination program
The Jakarta Post
As the Health Ministry has decided to hold a simultaneous diphtheria vaccination program in Jakarta, West Java and Banten following an outbreak, West Java Governor Ahmad Heryawan has called for residents to welcome the program.
“For the sake of everyone, don’t oppose the vaccination,” he said in the province’s capital city of Bandung on Thursday.
West Java is among 20 provinc...
- Jakarta prepares traffic strategy for Asian Games
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Jakarta-Bandung railway project won’t meet target: Minister
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- IS ambush kills 27 pro-government fighters in Iraq
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- Emirates to launch new Dubai-Bali-Auckland service
- Myanmar seizes drugs and equipment worth $7 m in lab raid
- US man stole thumb of Chinese terracotta warrior statue